Enter into the Secret Garden, a place of tranquility and peace.
I call it my HAPPY PLACE!
A personal relationship with the Lord, and prayer is the key to victorious living.
Come join me as we Ask, Seek and Knock on the door of the heart of God for the answers to life.
This is the place to just be you, pour out your heart, and find solace. There is peace in the garden, tranquility and freedom from all burdens.





"Dear Jesus...
how foolish of me to have called for human help when You are here."
— Corrie Ten Boom (The Hiding Place)




Friday, July 29, 2011

RISEN LAMB





RISEN LAMB

Risen Lamb who has overcome

show me how it's done.

You paid the price

need I do it twice?

The ransom was paid

my self-effort now fades,

for the foundation’s been laid

I’m no longer afraid.


It's not in my power or might,

but, through your glorious light -

the truth of your word –

the blood sacrifice.


Empower me now as I humbly bow

at the hem of your garment

for strength and the grace

as I lean on you now.


May I stand and proclaim

Victory in your name

My Jesus, My Savior

Forever the Same.


given by the Holy Spirit to:

Reverend Donna Trexler 10/3/99

No comments:

Post a Comment