Enter into the Secret Garden, a place of tranquility and peace.
I call it my HAPPY PLACE!
A personal relationship with the Lord, and prayer is the key to victorious living.
Come join me as we Ask, Seek and Knock on the door of the heart of God for the answers to life.
This is the place to just be you, pour out your heart, and find solace. There is peace in the garden, tranquility and freedom from all burdens.





"Dear Jesus...
how foolish of me to have called for human help when You are here."
— Corrie Ten Boom (The Hiding Place)




Tuesday, August 16, 2011

COME AWAY WITH ME


While re-reading this word today..August 17, 2011… the thought struck me about how God gives us words ahead of time to prepare us for the future. I believe this word is a timeless word.. however, I also believe it is so much for today. If there ever was a time that we needed to separate the vile from the true.. it is today. If there ever was a time we needed to get up on the lap of God and block out the things of the world, and come close enough to hear a clear word from the Father .. it is NOW! I pray this word will bless you as much as it touched my heart.



A Chair for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.... where are WE???? 
 On Daddy God's lap of course!!


Thoughts from Donna

I was reading a prophetic word recently  “School in Hell – 4/25/00” by Holly Moody at: hlmoody61@aol.com  if she is still available at this address perhaps you can contact her, for a  copy?  It is a very much on-time word for the body today.  While reading about the vision God had given to her, the Lord stopped me and gave me the following word, I would like to share it with you.

In the word and vision God gave me, He said He is trying to convey to His beloved children that our warfare today is to enter into His presence.  He has a place for us where the enemy cannot touch us, a place where He will impart courage for the battle, where He will reveal the enemies plans so we will not be confused by the counterfeit, where we will be able to discern between the enemies lies and God’s truths. 
 
I was reminded that bank tellers are trained by handling only real money for a long season, then at a specified time, counterfeit money is introduced, and immediately the counterfeit is evident and easy to detect, because they have spent so much time touching and coming to KNOW THE REAL. (The sheep hear HIS voice.   God’s children have come to a place that NOTHING else but Jesus will do.. only His presence, relationship with our Master, and loving Him is all that matters.  It’s ALL ABOUT YOU, JESUS.  
 
Our Heavenly Father desires to soak, drench, inundate us, and flood our very being with His love and courage, wisdom, understanding and Godly knowledge for the next steps He has for us.  The only place we can receive this impartation is up on Pa Pa God’s lap.  I’ll be looking forward to seeing you there beloved!  Here is the word:
 

 

COME AWAY


COME AWAY WITH ME
COME AND PRAY WITH ME
TO A PLACE FOR JUST WE TWO
 
FOR MY DEAREST LAMB
COME AND HEAR MY PLAN
WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW
 
FOR THE TIME DRAWS NEAR
I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR
WHAT I INTEND TO DO
BUT THE ONLY WAY
IF  IN MY PRESENCE YOU’LL STAY
I WILL SEPARATE THE VILE FROM THE TRUE
 
I REMOVE ALL FEAR
AS I HOLD YOU NEAR
IMPART COURAGE TO SEE YOU THROUGH

IN THIS PLACE WITH ME
YOU WILL SURELY SEE
I HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU!

Reverend Donna Trexler  5/25/00
Heart To Heart Ministries 2000
COPYRIGHTED please do not use without permission 

No comments:

Post a Comment